Special Pujas at Char Dham
The Char Dham Yatra is considered as a must visited pilgrimage to attain salvation. In Hindu mythology, it is believed that the prehistoric Hindu philosopher Shri Adi Shankaracharya coined the term ‘Char Dham’. The literal meaning of this term is four abodes of God.The Hindus describe it as the Teerth Yatra (pilgrimage) to four well known dwellings of the Hindu Gods namely Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
It is also believed that this journey must be undertaken at least once in a lifetime and what else would you ask for if we provide you with an Advance Booking of all the Pujas at any of the Char Dhams. You can book it before the start of the journey and enjoy Cashless Transactions in the entire Pilgrimage.
- Pre-Book any of the Puja as mentioned in our Portal.
- Just in case you have any special requirement, you can call us at 91-7011055303.
- Post bookings, we would connect with you to know your requirements, your date of arrival etc so that necessary arrangements can be made before your arrival.
- All Puja’s would be conducted by Top priests of the respective Dhams.
- You can also call us at 91-7011055303 for any Query.