Namkaran Puja at Haridwar (code:2080)
Prices include Dakshina, Puja Samagri and Shipping charges.
Namkaran Puja is performed to name the newborn baby as suggested by panditji basis the Nakshatra of the baby. Namkaran Puja is also considered to be a ritual of providing Samskaras to the baby child, which is extremely important to shape the character and upbringing of the baby child. This ceremony is usually performed on the 11th day, Due to any reasons, in case the ceremony could not be performed on that day, it must be done after three months or on the baby’s first birthday.
The ceremony is performed by panditji starting with gauri Ganesh Puja, Kalash puja, Punyaha vachanam, Namakaran is done by whispering the child’s name in the right ear and chanting of vedic mantras and a havan is performed for the graha shanti of the baby,
- Post bookings, we will collect your Gotra and family details, which will be shared with the Ganga Teerth Purohit’s who would take out the Shubh Muhurat for the Puja.
- LIVE Streaming of entire Puja would be conducted, exclusively for you, from Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar. Teerth Purohit would perform this Puja LIVE and you would be virtually present at Haridwar (Worship from Home).
- Just in case you cannot be present for entire Puja, we strongly recommend the family to be virtually present for LIVE initial 10-15 minutes for Sankalp Puja and recite the Mantras as per Purohit’s instructions.
Prasad Sewa (Only within India)-
- Dry Prasad (Panchmewa) – Non Perishable Form.
- Kalawa (Sacred Thread) to be tied on the wrist and at the main entrance of home or office.
Whatsapp or Call us at 91-9810686368 for any assistance.