The Mundan ceremony is performed due to a belief that the newborn baby’s hair has the undesired traits of the past life. Hence, the hair of the newborn baby is considered impure as it may have the negative effects of the past life on the future life. So, head shaving is done to purify the soul of the baby and ensure the prosperous life of the baby. It is also believed that Mundan reduces the body temperature of the baby and making the baby calm. It also enhances and improves the blood circulation.
Mundan Ceremony in Haridwar (code:2081)
Prices include Holy Barber charge, Dakshina, Puja Samagri and Prasad Sewa.
As per Hindu scriptures, a soul travels through eighty-four lakh ‘Yonis’ before acquiring a human body. Each ‘birth’ has a certain influence on the human birth of the baby. Mundan Ceremony is a purification ceremony which ensures that the baby is cleansed of all the undesirable effects of all the earlier births.
- Upon Booking, we will connect with you to know about your arrival time to Har Ki Pauri.
- Fix up Holy Barber and Teerth Purohit’s for Mundan Ceremony.
- Upon arrivals, Ganga Puja at Laxmi Narayan Mandir, Har Ki Pauri.
- Mundan Ceremony at Har Ki Pauri.
- Exclusive Evening Ganga Aarti for the baby for Maa Ganga Blessings.
Entire Puja Samagri would be arranged by the Teerth Purohits of Har Ki Pauri.
Prasad Sewa (Only within India)-
- Prasad for the Family by Ganga Teerth Purohits,
- Kalawa (Sacred Thread) to be tied on the wrist of the baby and at the main entrance of your Home to keep away Negativity and Evil eyes from the Baby’s Life.
Whatsapp or Call us at 91-9810686368 for any assistance.