Maha Shivratri or the ‘Great’ night of lord Siva, also known as Padmarajrathri, is celebrated annually on the 13th night of the Maagha month of the Hindu calender. Celebrated on the dark fortnight or Krishna Paksha of Maagha, the festival is principally celebrated by chanting the sacred Panchakshara mantra, fasting, offering Bilva/Vilvam leaves to Lord Shiva followed by jagranas & havanas. This day is also known as the favorite day of Lord Shiva and the day when Shiva & Parvati got married.
Maha Shivratri Puja
Maha Shivratri fast and puja helps the devotees in overcoming personal and family related problems. The known benefits of this puja are:
This Puja Improves:
- Chances of getting desired partner
- Infertility problems
- Peace and harmony amongst a couple
- Love and trust required for a good married life
- All our Puja’s are conducted at the Banks of Ganga River, Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar by our Ganga Purohit’s.
- Upon bookings, we would ask for few details, for whom the Puja needs to be conducted, through Email or Whatsapp.
- We would share a short video & pictures as a proof of activity.