Maha Rudr Abhishek at Banaras (code:2059)
(Above prices include Dakshina, Puja Samagri & Shipping charges)
Maha Rudra Abhishek is performed with the water from River Ganga, Milk, Curd, Honey and other puja samagri of highest standards. This ritual would be carried out either at Andhra Pul Sri Ram Laxman Jaanki Mandir or at Mahamritunjya Mandir – Dara Nagar (Banaras). Ritual to be carried out by 2 Expert Purohits / Shastri’s.
- Post bookings, we will collect your Gotra and family details, which will be shared with the Ganga Teerth Purohit’s who would take out the Shubh Muhurat for the Puja.
- LIVE Streaming of entire Puja would be conducted, exclusively for you, from the famous Ram Sita Hanuman Mandir, Andhra Pul, Banaras. Teerth Purohit would perform this Puja LIVE and you would be virtually present at Banaras (Worship from Home).
- Just in case you cannot be present for entire Puja, we strongly recommend the family to be virtually present for LIVE initial 10-15 minutes for Sankalp Puja and recite the Mantras as per Purohit’s instructions.
Prasad Sewa (Only within India)-
- Dry Prasad (Panchmewa) – Non Perishable Form.
- Kalawa (Sacred Thread) to be tied on the wrist and at the main entrance of home or office.
Whatsapp or Call us at 91-9810686368 for any assistance.