Ganga Putr Santaan (code:1019)
Prices include GST & Handling charges.
- A pebble Stone is taken out from River Ganga from Brahm Ghat, Har Ki Pauri,
- Puja is performed of the stone and handed over to parents to be kept in their home
- After the baby is born, client is required to bring the baby & pebble stone to Haridwar (contact us for details at Haridwar) as our experienced Pujari’s would once again conduct a puja and the stone is finally kept back in the Ganga.
- Child is then named as “Ganga Putr Santaan“
- Tried and tested Puja.
- Complete Puja would be conducted by our certified and experienced Purohit’s at the Bank of Ganga (Haridwar).
You now have the Facility to book all the Puja’s in Advance. Upon booking, our team would connect with you to understand your requirements, the date of Travel to Haridwar & your Hotel address so that our representative can pick you up.
Call us at 91-7011055303 for any Query.