Special Online Pujas at Char Dham
The Char Dham Yatra is considered as a must visited pilgrimage to attain salvation. In Hindu mythology, it is believed that the prehistoric Hindu philosopher Shri Adi Shankaracharya coined the term ‘Char Dham’. The literal meaning of this term is four abodes of God.The Hindus describe it as the Teerth Yatra (pilgrimage) to four well known dwellings of the Hindu Gods namely Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
It is also believed that this journey must be undertaken at least once in a lifetime but if you cannot visit due to any personal or business reasons then we also provide facility of Online Pujas at Char Dham too.
- You can book any Puja from our portal at any of the Char Dhams.
- Post bookings, we would connect with you to know your requirements, your Gotra and family details which would be passed on to the Teerth Purohits of respective Dhams.
- All Puja’s would be conducted by Top priests of the respective Dhams.
- You can see / hear your name and Gotra in the Video Byte which would be shared with you after the Puja as a proof of evidence, however, Video / camera aren’t allowed at strategic places, hence, as an alternative we also provide payment receipt in your name from respective Dham (Cost of this receipt would be lower than the paid cost because Dakshina & Puja Samagri charges aren’t included in these Temple receipts)
- You can also call us at 91-7011055303 for any Query.