Based on the inputs received from many subscribers and customers, we have launched another very important Puja which is “Kaal Bhairav Temple Puja at Vishweshwarganj, Banaras.”
Significance of this Puja –
- Kaal Bhairav Temple is located at Vishweshwarganj in Banaras and is one of the oldest temple of Lord Shiva.
- This Temple is dedicated to Bhairava, a fierce form of Lord Shiva.
- This Puja should be done either on Sunday or Tuesdays to gain maximum benefits.
The term Kaal means Death & fate and is said that even death is afraid of Kaal Bhairav. All Pujas at Banaras are incomplete if devotee doesn’t visit this Kaal Bhairav Temple.
Benefits of this Puja –
- Reduces Shani Dev affects,
- Devotee is rewarded instant results, as desired,
- All difficulties in life are totally eliminated,
- Last but not the least, eliminates EGO of the devotee, thus, getting the desired results,
- Reduces Negativity and all evil affects from the life.
Team World of Devotion always wishes our customers to conduct this Puja in person at Vishweshwarganj, Banaras where the Teerth Purohit’s would provide a Red carpet welcome but if anyone cannot visit Banaras then we also provide ONLINE PUJA facility wherein the same Teerth Purohit’s would conduct an initial 10 minutes Sankalp Puja over whatsapp video call and then conduct the rest of the Puja on their behalf, inside the Temple.
Personalized Video Byte is provided to all Customers who prefer Online Puja in which you can hear the Teerth Purohits taking your Gotra, name, DOB etc .
We are ready with this service. You can book it by simply clicking the below link –
Hope, I was able to reply all your queries. Still if you have any Queries, kindly write to me at [email protected] You can also call our Care Center at 91-7011055303.