Plan your trip in Advance !!!
While the Tentative dates of Char Dham 2020 have been announced, April end till November 2020. World of Devotion urges you to plan your trip in Advance. You have the privilege of booking your trip through https://www.worldofdevotion.com/special-pujas-at-char-dham/ or any other platform of your choice or trust but whatever you wish to plan, we recommend you to plan your trip well in advance.
Tips for the Char Dham Pilgrims, especially first time visitors:-
- Plan your leaves well in advance.
- Book your dedicated Vehicles in advance.
- Book your dedicated Pandit Ji for each of the Char Dhams.
- Book your Puja’s and Rituals, of your own choice, at each of the Char Dhams.
- Book your Dharamshalas or Hotels of your choice.
This year, World of Devotion has opened it’s office at:
Kharsali, Khushi Matt, Yamunotri Dham
Pre-book the following facilities available for Char Dham:-
- Vehicle with experienced driver available from Haridwar and New Delhi Airport.
- Neat and clean Dharamshala or Hotels.
- Dedicated Pandit ji at each of the Char Dhams.
- All types of Puja’s and Rituals can also be pre-booked at each of the Char Dhams.
- Enjoy Cashless Pilgrimage by booking everything in Advance, before even starting from home.
Also, in order to assist and support those Pilgrims who may not be able to visit Char Dham this year, we will also provide ONLINE LIVE Puja & Ritual facility at all the Char Dhams (Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath).
In my next blog, I would provide details of the Puja’s and Rituals that we would provide in each of the Char Dhams.
Do write to me at [email protected] or call our care center at 91-7011055303. Thks
co-founder – www.worldofdevotion.com